Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Bettie Page McHaley Metallic Promo
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page McHaley Metallic Promo
 Login/Join

Picture of Versicolor
posted
Here is the promo we will be giving out to promote the Bettie Page Metallic subset which is available at our site. It will be #'ed MP1. Mark McHaley allowed us to use images from his Artist Proof and Artist Returns in order to make this set. Enjoy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Versicolor,

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Me Likes Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very nice -already ordered this set

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That looks really nice. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Looks really cool. I want them. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
How do I go about getting one of these promos?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Me likes, too.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
How do I go about getting one of these promos?

They will be handed out at various shows, just keep checking our NEWS section on our website for updates.

http://www.versicolorproductio...-page/category/news/

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The new UK promo is also out. One of the big UK on-line card dealers has them for a SASE from UK residents. Not sure if he'll ship outside of the country

I don't know if I'm allowed to say which UK dealer has them, but he specializes in "those types" of cards

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
The new UK promo is also out. One of the big UK on-line card dealers has them for a SASE from UK residents. Not sure if he'll ship outside of the country

I don't know if I'm allowed to say which UK dealer has them, but he specializes in "those types" of cards

He also supplied the Album.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:

The information about where the UK promo is being distributed can be found in the NEWS section of our site and on our Facebook page.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When will the MP1 promo be released ? Is this a general distribution promo ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
When will the MP1 promo be released ? Is this a general distribution promo ?

Yes, general distribution. Hopefully within 2 to 4 weeks you should start seeing them.

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:
Here is the promo we will be giving out to promote the Bettie Page Metallic subset which is available at our site. It will be #'ed MP1. Mark McHaley allowed us to use images from his Artist Proof and Artist Returns in order to make this set. Enjoy

The promos are finally out! There will be a limited number of them given away at the Philly Show this weekend!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This looks really nice. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. See you in Philly.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
Ok, here is all the info you need about the Bettie Page Metallic promo #MP1's by Mark McHaley. There are a total of 7 different versions of the promo card! That's right, SEVEN! A total of 1000 of the cards were printed including all 7 versions. We tried to scan them, but unfortunately foil and the clear prism effect on the cards doesn't scan properly.

The first 4 cards along the top are supposed to be the 4 different promos with different color foil signatures on the front. There are gold, silver, blue & red.

The next row is of the "no logo" promo, the next is the "printed logo" promo and the third is supposed to be the Prism promo. And finally the back is shown as well.

There were roughly 500 of the "Printed logo" version printed and about 85 or so of each of the other versions.

One of the seven versions will be given away from our site with the purchase of each of the metallic sets.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I kind of like cards done like that, even if it's the same image. Reminds me of the Overstreet Spawn cards, Just a lot more limited. Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
So, if I order 5 sets, will I get 5 different versions or 1 versions x5?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
So, if I order 5 sets, will I get 5 different versions or 1 versions x5?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes, for every set you order you will get a different promo. If you order 7 sets, you get one of each of the promos, at least until they run out.

And as stated before, all of the sets normally come with Silver Foil stamping. But randomly inserted into every 10 sets will be a Gold Foil stamped set. And randomly inserted into every 5 sets will also be a special Clear Chase card by artist Mark McHaley. The first Clear Chase card came out in Box 1 of Bettie Page.

Thanks, Billy