Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Bettie Page McHaley Metallic Promo
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page McHaley Metallic Promo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Question: My set contained M2-M12 and a gold MP1. Is the MP1 the official first card in the 12 card set, or am I short the M1 card?

These came out really nice, by the way.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Question: My set contained M2-M12 and a gold MP1. Is the MP1 the official first card in the 12 card set, or am I short the M1 card?

Wow, must have missed that one, very strange. It was supposed to include an M1 card. We will send one off to you this week Ted.

Thank you,
Billy

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:

Wow, must have missed that one, very strange. It was supposed to include an M1 card. We will send one off to you this week Ted.

Thank you,
Billy

Thumb Up

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got my 7 sets. Got the 7 promos, the silver set, the gold set but no clear chase (which is supposed to be in every 5 sets). A bit disapointed but it's a great set.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I received my Bettie Page set today with a C2 clear card and a MP1 promo without the logo! Clap

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
There went Zero's increased chances. Smile

Damn!

No need to worry, my first pack was gold foil! Opened the thickest looking of the remaining six and got the clear chase card!! So now i've got 5 sealed packs and i can't decided whether to open them or not.

Its got to be said these cards are gorgeous, right from the packaging to the promos and the cards themselves. Really beautiful. Thumb Up

Does anyone else think the packs look like bars of exotic chocolate?

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn!

No need to worry, my first pack was gold foil! Opened the thickest looking of the remaining six and got the clear chase card!! So now i've got 5 sealed packs and i can't decided whether to open them or not.

Its got to be said these cards are gorgeous, right from the packaging to the promos and the cards themselves. Really beautiful. Thumb Up

The cards & packs do indeed look awesome! I just had to order me another set today. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
To be honest, The pack image was my favorite. The M12 with brighter colors. Thumb Up

quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn!

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my 7 packs and 7 different promos. I also found 2 clear C2 cards in the packs.

Many thanks Billy

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Got my 7 sets. Got the 7 promos, the silver set, the gold set but no clear chase (which is supposed to be in every 5 sets). A bit disapointed but it's a great set.

Szym

As I received 2 C2 cards please send me your address and I'll mail my spare off to you. My email address can be found in my profile.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi John, thanks for the offer but I managed to get one. It should be flying to me at this moment. Thanks again for the offer.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I got my 7 packs last week.

2 C2 cards and 1 Gold foil set.
The 7 different promos.

I have the original to card M11, so that was good to see.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Hi John, thanks for the offer but I managed to get one. It should be flying to me at this moment. Thanks again for the offer.

No problem, just glad you are finally receiving one.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Would anyone have a Bettie Page C1 clear card to trade for a Bettie Page C2 clear card? Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Would anyone have a Bettie Page C1 clear card to trade for a Bettie Page C2 clear card? Smile

I'm still on the hunt for a Bettie Page C1 clear card. I have an extra C2 clear card to trade. Big Grin