Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Batman Dark Knight Returns DVD cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman Dark Knight Returns DVD cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I was in Target today and I saw a DVD of the above (Batman cartoon, not movie) and there was a sticker on some packages saying that it came with an exclusive commentary and 4 collector trading cards. Any idea what they are ?

I have no idea if they are a Target exclusive

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
If you go to Target.com and look up the movie, there is a picture of their exclusive Steelbook Edition that shows a picture of the 4 oversize cards.

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just saw that today but not at Target and it was not a steelbook. It was at Fry's Electronics (California chain) and it was a Deluxe Edition Blu-Ray with the cards and an exclusive documentary. My dad bought it but I haven't seen the cards yet.

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I was in Target today and I saw a DVD of the above (Batman cartoon, not movie) and there was a sticker on some packages saying that it came with an exclusive commentary and 4 collector trading cards. Any idea what they are ?

I have no idea if they are a Target exclusive

Posts: 4356 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you get to see the cards, try and get some good scans of the front and back. I'd like to see about putting them in our online database at Beckett. Thanks!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I ended up getting the DVD and the cards. My dad was going to play it while babysitting for my nieces, but my Batman-savvy brother thought it was too violent/adult for them so Dad gave it to me unopened. Cool cards. I don't have a compatible scanner any longer so I went to Fed Ex Office and scanned them. I don't see a way to post the scans here - no attachment icon. Can someone give me the steps to that? I can email them to you if you give me your address.

Jess

P.S. The backs are the same so there's just one scan for them. I had trouble on the first attempt because the steps provided for scanning are outdated but a clerk came over and told me.

quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:
If you get to see the cards, try and get some good scans of the front and back. I'd like to see about putting them in our online database at Beckett. Thanks!

Posts: 4356 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! You can email the scans to mbible@beckett.com. Thank you!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's one of the cards. Each one is 4 1/2 x 5 3/4 inches.

Jess