Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    More Breygent UK promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Breygent UK promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
As reported below, Strictly Ink has a Tudors promo.

But I have also seen (but do not have) UK promos by Breygent for both Vampirella and Project Superpowers, their upcoming sets

Are these available from Strictly Ink, also ?

Posts: 4012 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Are these available from Strictly Ink, also ?

Surprising that these have popped up already since isn't the release date for these sets still quite some time off? Maybe I am wrong.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not sure, but I saw some auctions for sets of the Vampirella and Superpowers Philly promos. On closer inspection, each auction had a promo that was NOT given away at Philly. The description said that both of these "new" ones were UK promos

Posts: 4012 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
They must have been given to dealers by breygent at the show - bit pricey though

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
When a dealer ordered a case of Tudors, they received a special pack of promos. There were UK promos in that pack.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post