Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Scifi Cards P9 SASE Promo Offer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scifi Cards P9 SASE Promo Offer
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed, I'll keep my eyes open. Eek

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Got mine today!
Dug through my promo binders and only found these; I'm missing a few!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Better hurry and catch up. P10 comes out next month in Detroit.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Found the P7! Now only need P5, P6, P8 and P2.1, thanks to the list on your site. Thanks again for the P9 Ed!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed. Great looking cards. Once again you delivered more than you promised!

I have to catch up and find P5, P6, P7 and P8. I must have been sleeping as I missed these!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also need to catch up... I'm missing P4 & P5. I have an extra P7 if anyone wants to trade. Big Grin

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed I received my card yesterday. You are the MAN!!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Ed Thanks recieved mine on Sat. Thanks again for the offer.
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for mine. I hate the Post Office sometimes.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
BIG THANKS. Came in the mail Sat.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine today....Thanks again Ed!! Metal

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got mine this wednesday. Great series. Thanks Ed.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I got mine the other day {the other ones, too}.
Thanks Ed.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of manolito
posted Hide Post
Received mine today , thanks Ed.

Posts: 164 | Location: the netherlands | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post