Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Scifi Cards P9 SASE Promo Offer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scifi Cards P9 SASE Promo Offer
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Slow show in Chicago last weekend means lots of P9 promos left to be had...

Art by Sherry Leak

Normal rules, send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to the address below. Be sure to include any protection you might want to card to have on it's journey back to you. Please put your address on the return address of the SASE so it comes to you and not me if they want more postage for it.

Send to:

P9 Promo Card Offer
Scifi Cards
PO Box 2426
Petoskey, MI 49770 USA

For international requests, I have two options. First, IRC's work, but seem to be hard to find and I always have to explain them at the counter here. Second would be to include $1 in US currency with your SAE. That's close enough to the postage, I'll stamp it and send it out. Third would be a PayPal option for the whole deal. You can email me if you need information on that option.

OFFER ENDS AUGUST 31st, or while supplies last. I don't want to still be getting the odd SASE in December.

Any questions? Just ask here or email.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I want one! SASE sent.
Like Mick Jagger once said (sang), "If she's an alien, send her to me!"

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
SASE Being sent your way thanks for the offer
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed. I used the Paypal option at your site since I am inherently lazy. Wavey

Dan

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Nice Looking Card ED Thumb Up and only 243 printed. this one will be hard to find in the future.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed. SASE on it's way!!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
As per my Facebook post....my SASE is on the way.
Thanks ever so much.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
SASE in the mail tomorrow morning.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
could 1 be set aside for when the bettie page sets come in? Smile

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
Ed
Do you still have a self addressed stamped envelope from me ???
or should I send another Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Ed

Very nice card - can you put one away for me PLEASE Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Ed, email sent.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
SASE on the way - thanks for another great offer Ed!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed. SASE on its way.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Thank u Ed- I am sending the SASE on Monday.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived in yesterday's mail. Very nice card. Thanks Ed!

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of manolito
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed for this great offer.
Used the paypal option at your site.

Posts: 164 | Location: the netherlands | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Been running behind, but I'm now caught up.

All the P9's went out in today's mail, save for a straggler that didn't get in the mail run.

They should be arriving soon.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed, I'll be checking the mailbox!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post