Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    PENNY STORES LOONEY TUNES CARDS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PENNY STORES LOONEY TUNES CARDS
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I would be interested if anyone can get these. I have lots to trade. This is all the info I have on this.

FROM THE TOTAL LICENSING REPORT:

Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) has signed a deal with The Continuity Company Düsseldorf (TCC) that will see The Looney Tunes used in a seven-week customer loyalty promotion with German retail chain Penny. Kicking off across 2,400 Penny stores in Germany, customers will be given two free Looney Tunes collectible cards for every 15 euros they spend in-store. There are 36 trading cards for kids to collect, including 12 special cards, six diet cards, which can be used as bonus cards, and six glitter cards.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Yikes! Thats $270 euros just to get enough cards to trade into a set. Eek

Should be a tough one to find over here.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post