Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Monster Choke n Gag (RR Parks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monster Choke n Gag (RR Parks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have seen promos P2 and P3. Is there a P1 ?

Curiously, the P2 and P3 I have seem to be identical, aside from the number. Same images...

These are produced by the same fellow who is doing the new 3 Stooges sets

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Richard told me that there is no P1

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David is correct (yes, same fellow doing the new 3 Stooges cards, series two assembling now for shipping)-- For Monster Choke 'n Gag (just released) there is a P2 and a P3. A P1 was planned in a 'gang' press sheet but it didn't end up getting printed. Plans are to print a P1 either later this year or early next year as a box topper freebie in a future card series. But as of right now if you have P2 and P3 then you have all the Monster Choke 'n Gag promos available. Halloween Trick or Treat has two promos (one free for a SASE while supplies last and the other is included inside a boxed set of The Monster Times Trading Cards).
Thanks,
Richard
RRParksCARDS

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post