Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outlander Season 5
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
It’s going to happen and the first season 5 promo will be available at the Philly show next weekend!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good news

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Great news, thanks Wavey

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see the P1 given out at the recent Philly show has jumped in value. It was selling for roughly $20-40 right after the show but it's been more like a $70-120 card in the past few weeks. Each is serial-numbered out of 299.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic announced on Facebook that on December 11 that P3 and P4 promos were given away at participating stores in packs. Has anyone seen these ? What happened to P2 ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P2 was supposedly a 2021 SDCC exclusive

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You answered yourself within three minutes. That's some fast research. I takes me longer to answer myself.

Tomorrow, I'll try to take a side trip to a card shop that participated in a similar giveaway a couple of years ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
P2 was supposedly a 2021 SDCC exclusive

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A friend told me this:

These were promotions for National Hobby Shop Day through GTS.

The only stores who received the packs with the P3 and P4 promos were stores who ordered a minimum of $ 5,000 worth of sports product.

The few stores that did this received TWO or THREE packs total.

The packs mostly contained the P3 promo and 20 % of them had the P4. The packs also contained old Steven Universe and DC Bombshells promos. Only the Outlanders were new.

I have not seen any show up on ebay so far.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I got P3 from my hobby shop, no P4. My shop only got three packs as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some of the P1 Philly show promos still seem to be selling on ebay for $ 90-100 and up. And this has been within the past week or so.

Regarding the P3 and P4, so frustrating that none have surfaced. This certainly takes the fun out of collecting the product if you can't reasonably obtain them !

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

Some of the P1 Philly show promos still seem to be selling on ebay for $ 90-100 and up.

Just looked at an auction for this going on now. It has 66 bids but only 7 bidders and most of those bids are from one person who seems intent on driving the price up. It's now over $100 dollars because of this when without this bidder it would be about $26.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A P4 sold on ebay on Dec 12 for $ 80.00.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic is selling P3 on their website for $4.99 +shipping, limit 2.

They do say because of the demand they printed extra, so DO NOT overpay if they show up on Ebay!

My local shop received 2 of the promo packs, and was going to give them away in a trivia contest later in the day (I went right when they opened).

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
P4 will also be available through other offers, per Cryptozoic, so don’t overpay for this as well.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are what P3 and P4 look like:

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Cryptozoic is selling P3 on their website for $4.99 +shipping, limit 2.

They do say because of the demand they printed extra, so DO NOT overpay if they show up on Ebay!

My local shop received 2 of the promo packs, and was going to give them away in a trivia contest later in the day (I went right when they opened).

Unfortunately postage to UK will be the killer on the eBay listing from crypto. Great idea but still expensive for non US buyers

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well that one sold for $147. Two people bid it up and up from $26. Great news for the seller, total madness from the buyers. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P2 seems to be relatively easy to pick up, for now

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
P2 seems to be relatively easy to pick up, for now

With postage and tax to UK it's a $50 card

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Crazy prices for the P1. Glad I was able to snag one at the show.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post