Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Hallmark Disney / Pixar Greeting Card with 8 Toy Story Trading Cards attached.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hallmark Disney / Pixar Greeting Card with 8 Toy Story Trading Cards attached.
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
My son works at Hallmark and came home tonight with a Toy Story Hallmark Birthday Card that had 8 Toy Story Character Trading Cards made attached to the greeting card - it folds out. I took the cards off of the greeting card though... Roughly standard trading card sized.

Characters on the cards: Buzz, Aliens, Slinky Dog, Woody, Jessie, Rex, Hamm, Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head. Card lists for $3.99.

Front of the Greeting Card that has the cards with it:

The 8 cards that were attached to the greeting card:

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I cut the cards apart from the greeting card and then broke the cards apart (they were perforated for the most part) and put the 8 cards into a 9-card sheet.

I scanned the front of the Greeting card, reduced it to 2.5 x 3.5 in size and printed it on 4 x 6 photo paper and then cut it to card sized, made notes on the back where I got the cards and when, and included that home made card in with the set filling up the empty hole in the 9-card page. Looks like it belongs...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Could not find these at the Hallmark store.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this. I'll have to check out our local Hallmark store. I love all 3 movies and these look cute. I'll probably leave mine intact though.
Thumb Up

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Ace and others,

The Hallmark store where my son works has a small section just for kids birthday cards. Here is the display where this particular card was found:

The card with the cards is the first card in the second row.

Mike.

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip, Mike! I picked one up at my local Hallmark store. You just never know where you'll find trading cards...

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
No luck here in Rhode Island, yet.
I tried two Hallmark stores and 2 other stores that carry Hallmarks, I'll keep looking but they might be out.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post