Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Hallmark Disney / Pixar Greeting Card with 8 Toy Story Trading Cards attached.

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/1677023795

January 20, 2011, 11:55 PM
miket999
Hallmark Disney / Pixar Greeting Card with 8 Toy Story Trading Cards attached.
My son works at Hallmark and came home tonight with a Toy Story Hallmark Birthday Card that had 8 Toy Story Character Trading Cards made attached to the greeting card - it folds out. I took the cards off of the greeting card though... Roughly standard trading card sized.

Characters on the cards: Buzz, Aliens, Slinky Dog, Woody, Jessie, Rex, Hamm, Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head. Card lists for $3.99.

Front of the Greeting Card that has the cards with it:

The 8 cards that were attached to the greeting card:

Mike.
January 22, 2011, 01:55 AM
miket999
I cut the cards apart from the greeting card and then broke the cards apart (they were perforated for the most part) and put the 8 cards into a 9-card sheet.

I scanned the front of the Greeting card, reduced it to 2.5 x 3.5 in size and printed it on 4 x 6 photo paper and then cut it to card sized, made notes on the back where I got the cards and when, and included that home made card in with the set filling up the empty hole in the 9-card page. Looks like it belongs...

Mike.
January 28, 2011, 04:03 PM
Ace of Hearts
Could not find these at the Hallmark store.
January 29, 2011, 01:04 PM
Freddy
Thanks for posting this. I'll have to check out our local Hallmark store. I love all 3 movies and these look cute. I'll probably leave mine intact though.
Thumb Up

January 29, 2011, 08:30 PM
miket999
Ace and others,

The Hallmark store where my son works has a small section just for kids birthday cards. Here is the display where this particular card was found:

The card with the cards is the first card in the second row.

Mike.
February 01, 2011, 11:19 AM
The Mouseketeer
Thanks for the tip, Mike! I picked one up at my local Hallmark store. You just never know where you'll find trading cards...

February 13, 2011, 12:01 PM
Freddy
No luck here in Rhode Island, yet.
I tried two Hallmark stores and 2 other stores that carry Hallmarks, I'll keep looking but they might be out.