Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Psych Promo (Cryptozoic)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Psych Promo (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
As Harris announced above, there will be a new promo at the midnight screening of Psych: The Musical, on Weds, July 17, in San Diego

Anyone going ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen three of these P1 promos appear so far "you know where" as part of the Psych The Musical grab bag that they gave out at the show on July 17. They each sold in the $ 90-110 range !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Give it a couple of months and you can take a zero off the end of those prices Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I've seen three of these P1 promos appear so far "you know where" as part of the Psych The Musical grab bag that they gave out at the show on July 17. They each sold in the $ 90-110 range !

What did you search for. Ive been looking since Wednesday night and haven't seen one listed. I cant even find the completed ones.

Posts: 14 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: September 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've been watching for a promo to show up as well on that site... Only in package deals.
I'm curious if Cryptozoic will have this available on their site soon? Didn't they mention a couple of months ago that a month or two after conventions that they'd have those exclusive promos available for $5 or something?

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Edit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bengalhawks,

Posts: 14 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: September 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bengalhawks, there were 3 auctions last week which you will find if you search based upon "Psych the Musical." Each had 8-10 items from the midnight show, and if you look at the scans, you will see the P1 promo was included. One described it as a "photo card". None of them called it a promo card

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There appears to be one seller who has several of these

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
There appears to be one seller who has several of these

Stay away dudes a fraud. Refunded my payment with a bs excuse and relists at a higher price.