Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    FEMFORCE P1 from Sadlittles.com
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FEMFORCE P1 from Sadlittles.com
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
Nathan at Sadlittles.com is offering a free P1 FEMFORCE promo card showing Jet Girl for an SASE. Art is by Bart Sears, colors by Jon Riggle.

Send the SASE to:

Sadlittles.com
The Sketch Card Studio
P.O. Box 220204
Kirkwood, Mo 63122

Here is an image of the card:

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Is Bart Sears doing sketch cards on this set? omg that would be awesome!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see no mention of this promo on their website...

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

I could not find it on the site either, maybe mike has inside information. Smile

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Nathan posted the offer on Facebook including the card image. I emailed him for the address.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:

Me either.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I sent for one. See what happens.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Actually, I just received this card in the mail yesterday. I had two other promo requests outstanding with SadLittles and I finally got both of them back at the same time. In addition to the two cards I requested (P1 Dreamers of Darkness & P1 Rantz Angels) Nathan was kind enough to include the P1 Femforce and a P2 Legends of Lore promo. These guys are great.

Posts: 283 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Got mine today!
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday, and they also included a CCCE3 Stardust and a PCCEP3 Alizarin Crimson promo! I am now a Sadlittles fan!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Got mine yesterday, and they also included a CCCE3 Stardust and a PCCEP3 Alizarin Crimson promo! I am now a Sadlittles fan!

I recevied the same today, I wonder if theirs a CCCE1 & 2 and a PCCEP1 & 2

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I got the Femforce promo in yesterday. All alone in the envelope.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Me too Erik. I guess the Sadlittles folks don't like us!

Smile

Picture of siddarth
posted Hide Post
I'll be sending off for this Monday. Maybe it is not too late.

Posts: 48 | Location: NC | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Isn't the CCC one scanned above part of that 7 card promo set that SadLittles did, from the Wizard Chicago show back in August ? I think it was posted on before

Also, the PCC is probably one of the 3 promos from the Project Comic Con promo set, that I mentioned a few days ago in the separate post

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Isn't the CCC one scanned above part of that 7 card promo set that SadLittles did, from the Wizard Chicago show back in August ? I think it was posted on before

Also, the PCC is probably one of the 3 promos from the Project Comic Con promo set, that I mentioned a few days ago in the separate post

David R is right on both...

I have these 3 promos too. I was a fan of Bill Black art and luved the Femforce comic books back in the day so these cards are keepers!

Posts: 2235 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I also only got P1. They did not like me much either.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andy
posted Hide Post
They have CCCE3 & PCCEP3 available for free on their website with $1.00 postage for each.

Andy

Posts: 159 | Location: Hendersonville, NC | Registered: September 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have PCCEP1 and 2 ?

I sent a SASE asking for all 3, and he sent me CCCE3 and PCCEP3

I already had CCCE3, which was part of the set of 7, released at the Chicago Wizard Con back in August (CCCE1-CCCE7)

Picture of siddarth
posted Hide Post
Received a P1 today. Guess I'm on the no like list as well. Big Grin

Posts: 48 | Location: NC | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post