Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Dangerous Divas P1 promo...........
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dangerous Divas P1 promo...........
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Rittenhouse Archives has the P1 promo card of the Dangerous Divas offered on the web-site. Free with S.A.S.E. !!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Cool,Thanks for the info Mister E. Thumb Up

Here's the pic,enjoy kiddies

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I just got my Star Trek in and sending off another SASE. Thanks for the heads up!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I have had the promo for a little while now, it is well worth the price of the SASE and this is from someone who payed good money for the card and postage because at that time I hadn't established how to obtain the promos any other way.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I wonder why R.A. sent back my SASE as "Return to Sender, not deliverable as Addressed".
I got the address right.
Hmmmm

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I found the problem.
For those of you that sent a SASE to the address on RA's website {PO Box 377...} that address is WRONG. Use the old address: 501 Washington La., Suite 201 Jenkintown, PA. 19046
I also informed them to tell their web master to change the address to the older address.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
My envelope to Rittenhouse Archives also came back - undeliverable to this address. I will send out corrected envelope tomorrow. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine came back yesterday. Resent my SASE today!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I had the same problem. I resent mine yesterday along with a note asking for another new P1 promo (Bond I think) since I had to spend an extra 44 cents! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I had the same problem. I resent mine yesterday along with a note asking for another new P1 promo (Bond I think) since I had to spend an extra 44 cents! Smile

Mike.

Good luck with that request! I sent for the Facebook promo and asked for the Divas promo to be included...I only got back the Facebook promo. Frown

And the Facebook promo had a tiny little mark on the front of it....waaaaah.

Sending for the Divas now.

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I found the problem.
For those of you that sent a SASE to the address on RA's website {PO Box 377...} that address is WRONG. Use the old address: 501 Washington La., Suite 201 Jenkintown, PA. 19046
I also informed them to tell their web master to change the address to the older address.

Thanks for the update. I also received my envelope back. Sending new one tomorrow !

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Just got my letter back. Gotta resend.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got mine today, this is going to be an awesome set! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anthonyd:
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:

Mike.

Good luck with that request! I sent for the Facebook promo and asked for the Divas promo to be included...I only got back the Facebook promo. Frown

And the Facebook promo had a tiny little mark on the front of it....waaaaah.

Sending for the Divas now.

As you said Anthony, I only got the Divas promo from them, nothing extra.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. The PO Mangled the envelope pretty good. The sleeve and card were inside, barely, and survived.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Mine arrived today. The PO Mangled the envelope pretty good. The sleeve and card were inside, barely, and survived.

Wow, that's fantastic!

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For some reason I have had 3 envelopes with cards in them arrive in the last 2 weeks and they were all ripped or torn apart. Thankfully all the cards arrived except one which apparently came out of the envelope.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today as well. I use the flat card sleeves. I think this helps as they thinner are & less ridged.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always put an address label on any top loader I send so even if the envelope is destroyed it can still be delivered.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lag30240:
I always put an address label on any top loader I send so even if the envelope is destroyed it can still be delivered.

That's a really good idea.
I'm going to start doing that, because you never know.
Thanks