Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Has anyone actually got the Sketch life magazine yet? I have sent 2 e-mails to them with no reply
SketchLife #1 should be shipping next week, I believe there was a hold up with a couple of the extras. There should be an announcement shortly.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
That's good news Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is some news posted over on the Scoundrel Art Forums ReddLife section. Issue 1 will begin shipping this week and there is another redemption to watch out for. This one is for a single page of original comic-book artwork from Amazing X-Men Issue 3.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Did get a reply - they have had trouble with new e-mails. Should be out soon Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
SketchLife Issue #1 has definitely started shipping. My order just arrived Clap

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats good to hear. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic news. Can't wait to get mine!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For the record, I found the following extras in my 20 deluxe packs:

2 Dark Zodiac Aries Base Card sets
a RantZ Angels sketch card by Kathryn Layno from the Sadlittle's set
a Jack Redd colour sketch of The Phantom
and finally (first find actually) the Redemption Card for the Dark Zodiac Rayarnis Character Card Original Artwork by MAX! Dance Dance Clap Clap

Oh, and a bunch of Bettie Page promos too Big Grin

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
As a punishment you must read the magazine 20 times? Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
SketchLife Issue #1 has definitely started shipping. My order just arrived Clap

Anyone else received theirs? I'm still waiting!

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
nope ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised to hear that noone else has received their sets yet. From email conversations with Jack Redd after the release of SketchLife Zero, I know that he sends orders out strictly in order of receipt. With SketchLife #1, mine was the very first order sent in. If he had lots of single issue orders, then it will take time to pack and post all of them. I bet he and his team are pretty unpopular at the local Post Office with all their stacks of recorded delivery and airmail packages to send.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Me neither, but I'm in the good old USA.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Also still waiting Smile

posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting too... Razz

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am also waiting but I was late ordering so probably got a few more days yet.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There's none left, Kevin had them all. Eek Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
There's none left, Kevin had them all. Eek Big Grin
Not me Guv'. I'm innocent I tell you ! Do you seriously believe I would buy all 1000 deluxe editions just to get my hands on Bettie Page ? Big Grin Big Grin

Of course, had we been talking about Axebone's forthcoming 'Dungeon Dolls' set that would be a very different matter Angel Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
They've had my money over a month and still nothing recieved, and no notification of a delay, only way I found out was on here.

I am *not* impressed.