Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted
Is there are list of all the promos so far?
I'm having trouble finding them all, and a list would help me greatly to track them down Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Is there are list of all the promos so far?
I'm having trouble finding them all, and a list would help me greatly to track them down Smile

Billy had posted one somewhere, I can't recall where though. It's buried in one of the Bettie Page threads.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what I got off of Versicolor facebook page:
BP1 CECE
BP2 CECE
BP3 PHILLY
BP3 PHILLY
BP4 NYCC
BP4 NYCC
BP5 MEMUK
BP6 WWA
BP7 OHIO
BP8 DF
BP9 NSU
BP9a NSU
BP10 PREV
BP11 EBAY
BP12 FOB
BP13 AMZN
BP14 HJ
BP15 FACE
BP16 MHOP

The doubled numbers are supposed to be variants. (If any one has extras of these, I'm missing a few, drop me a line)

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That looks to be correct. The only one i do not have is the BP16.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You forgot the blank sketch card from the recent Philly show

It says PROMO on the back and is numbered out of 50

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

That's true, I forgot about that one.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:

I did not know about that one, guess I am missing one. Maybe one will turn up somewhere. Frown

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well i'm not counting that one, i don't think it promotes the set and was never intended to.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You're not considering it to be a promo, even though it says PROMO SKETCH CARD on the back ?

John, here is a picture of it

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....6037711/m/6057031306

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're not considering it to be a promo, even though it says PROMO SKETCH CARD on the back ?

John, here is a picture of it

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....6037711/m/6057031306

I'd call that a Promo, If It was given away at Philly It's a Promo.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the List, I should have thought to look at Veriscolor's website first. Twak
What are the differences between BP3 & BP4 and their variants?

So, looks like I need 15 more to go, NOT including the /#40 Sketch Promo given out at Philly.

BTW, was there really one available from Amazon? that seems a weird place to get a promo from. I order alot of stuff from Amazon and never got one.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is now another Promo for this set. BP17-SL with artwork by Patrick Finch will be included with the Deluxe Edition of SketchLife Issue #1 released in about two weeks time. You can get full details on the ReddLife Entertainment site.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
There is now another Promo for this set. BP17-SL with artwork by Patrick Finch will be included with the Deluxe Edition of SketchLife Issue #1 released in about two weeks time. You can get full details on the ReddLife Entertainment site.

It's true. Here's a link http://www.reddlife.com/SLDetails.htm

I ordered mine. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
thank you for the link Elaine, I ordered one too Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
How do us in the U.S.A. order one ?? I do not have paypal and do not want it from past troubles with it.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just ordered mine, thanks Elaine! Big Grin

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Ordered two! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Placed my order. Thanks Kevin and Elaine....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hope there are some left when I get home - work internet won't let me order!! Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Hope there are some left when I get home - work internet won't let me order!! Frown
They are aiming for 1000 deluxe sets, so you should be safe Thumb Up

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post