Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Hammer, can you resend the info ?? My desktop comp is not getting a lot of incoming e-mails. I am now on a laptop. Thanks. Mister E. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have confirmed that select dealers now have the promo #50 available

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How many of promo 50 have been made?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
How many of promo 50 have been made?

Roughly 600.

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks Billy. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my DMC Bettie Promo promo card today.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
I received my DMC Bettie Promo promo card today.

And I got mine today. Only one day between UK and US. That's not bad!

They also included Benchwarmer promos DMC-UK Promo 1 and Promo 2.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Where is the DMC web-site ??

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Right here DMC

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Now if only I can figure out UK to USA $$

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
You could use something like this website XE Currency Converter.
It's accurate, paypal is always a couple of cents less than the world's exchange rate(in other words it always costs a bit more).
But it's the one I use to get an idea on how much something is going to cost me.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
$53.00 binder/shipping.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Updated Bettie Page promo picture.
Missing are blank sketch card, new #1, BP-18 prism, #50 (hopefully coming soon!), and BP12aFOB.

The last card is NOT a Versicolor Promo.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
how many variants of the SDCC-18 are there? I thought just 3 (flat, glossy and prism)

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
how many variants of the SDCC-18 are there? I thought just 3 (flat, glossy and prism)

There are only 3. I have 3 flat and one glossy due to my thinking I was purchasing the glossy version on E-bay and winding up with what you see. The prism is still priced too high in my opinion.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
If that last promo card shown isn't the #50, which promo card is it?

This is from the back of the card, which my dealer told me is rare, although he didn't charge me much for it:

GLAMORCON 1tm
Los Angeles, California
September 25 & 26, 1993
Limited Edition
All proceeds donated to Miss Page
From the
Luger, Holmes Families
& Betty to Bettie

It lookes nice so I included it in the picture

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Would anyone have an extra Bettie Page BP1-CECE promo to trade for? I have a few of the other Bettie Page promos. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I have one Elaine shoot me an email or PM and I am sure I can hooke up one of my favorite Canuckleheads. Wink

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
I have one Elaine shoot me an email or PM and I am sure I can hooke up one of my favorite Canuckleheads. Wink

You are the best Iggy. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post