Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Thanks for the List, I should have thought to look at Veriscolor's website first. Twak
What are the differences between BP3 & BP4 and their variants?

So, looks like I need 15 more to go, NOT including the /#40 Sketch Promo given out at Philly.

BTW, was there really one available from Amazon? that seems a weird place to get a promo from. I order alot of stuff from Amazon and never got one.

The difference between the variants is that the artists list on the backs of the promo cards are different...the front image is the same !
The Amazon promo was issued when you purchased either of the preview sets via Amazon USA..

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUST:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Thanks for the List, I should have thought to look at Veriscolor's website first. Twak
What are the differences between BP3 & BP4 and their variants?

So, looks like I need 15 more to go, NOT including the /#40 Sketch Promo given out at Philly.

BTW, was there really one available from Amazon? that seems a weird place to get a promo from. I order alot of stuff from Amazon and never got one.

The difference between the variants is that the artists list on the backs of the promo cards are different...the front image is the same !
The Amazon promo was issued when you purchased either of the preview sets via Amazon USA..

Thank you for that! I never realised you could buy trading cards through Amazon Eek
or maybe it's a US thing only Shake Head off to have a look anyway...

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
There is now another Promo for this set. BP17-SL with artwork by Patrick Finch will be included with the Deluxe Edition of SketchLife Issue #1 released in about two weeks time. You can get full details on the ReddLife Entertainment site.

It's true. Here's a link http://www.reddlife.com/SLDetails.htm

I ordered mine. Big Grin

Thanks for Link - ordered mine as well Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
quote:
There is now another Promo for this set. BP17-SL with artwork by Patrick Finch will be included with the Deluxe Edition of SketchLife Issue #1 released in about two weeks time. You can get full details on the ReddLife Entertainment site.

I ordered mine. Big Grin

Thanks for Link - ordered mine as well Smile

I also ordered. I believe the site says they are adding some sketch cards and other goodies to random packs. It's like winning twice. Thumb Up

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have ordered also and unlike Hammer I was able to do from work. Which did surprise me!

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got my order in Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Ordered 2 copies.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info! I also ordered one.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Cool product, ordered a couple too Smile

Also still waiting on the FB Bettie Page promo, I was fan 126 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got my SASE back today with a Facebook promo and a BP6 WWA! Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I ordered mine. Big Grin

I can't wait to get mine!!!! Dance

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I know nobody cares but me, but I finally found the BP4-NYCC I needed. After bidding for it on Ebay numerous times in the high 30 and low 40 dollar ranges and always losing the auctions by 50 cents or so, I finally bid high and got it for $17, go figure.
Now I just need that sketch card promo! Another hunt begins!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I know nobody cares but me, but I finally found the BP4-NYCC I needed. After bidding for it on Ebay numerous times in the high 30 and low 40 dollar ranges and always losing the auctions by 50 cents or so, I finally bid high and got it for $17, go figure.
Now I just need that sketch card promo! Another hunt begins!

Excellent !

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just placed my order!

me too Big Grin

Posts: 1 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Andddddd ORDERED! Sounds like a cool mag! Might very well be the 2nd best trading card magazine on the market!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Received 2 Bettie Page promos : BP6-WWA (Ltd. to 250),BP15-FACE (Ltd. to 200). Thanks to Versicolor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still having problems with Pay-Pal account for the magazine offer. Frown Frown Pay - Pal is working.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kevin F:

When does this mag get released?

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I finally got around to sorting out mine and seeing what I have. I actually have 9 different BP promos! Kinda cool! I was surprised as I hadn't been hunting them very seriously.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Has anyone actually got the Sketch life magazine yet? I have sent 2 e-mails to them with no reply

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No, i don't think they have been sent out yet, possibly this week.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post