Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Versicolor Bettie Page Promo List
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I was about to revise the post when I found the bits and pieces in other posts, but we *do* need a good list now, and you came through. And extremely quickly! I've been calling the printing at the top "title" and the printing at the bottom "signature" to keep me from getting confused with variants to "logo"!

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will the binders be coming out the same time as the sets?

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Will the binders be coming out the same time as the sets?

YES! With some surprise extras!

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how artist Diaz will be making the promo 29 variant available ? How do we reach him ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Anyone know how artist Diaz will be making the promo 29 variant available ? How do we reach him ?

it is numbered 1b

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My mistake. But how will he, Mr. Diaz, make the promo 1B available ? Anyone know ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also, note that the upcoming "lost" 12 card subset comes with a variant on promo #20, an uncensored version.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Just received some promos from versicolor productions. Thanks.!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I emaaed Diaz a while ago. HH said that he will be releasinge BP29 varaint as a give away to those who purchase his upcoming sketch book.

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
I emaaed Diaz a while ago. HH said that he will be releasinge BP29 varaint as a give away to those who purchase his upcoming sketch book.

I had emailed him as well with no response. Good to know this info, thanks.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I also emailed him, Mr. Diaz, in mid-January but to date have not received a response.

Also, I see that his website lists several sketchbooks that he's done (issues #7 and 8 are currently available) and each contain trading cards with them. Anyone have info on these ? First I've heard of these "new" promos !

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
1:04pm

Luis Diaz

Here is the message I got from Luis Diaz:

Hi Chris, Thanks for hitting me up. I plan to release them in a sketchbook that will come out in January. Once I get the cards I will have them available at my store. LuisDiazArtist.com Check there or I can put you on my email list

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
This is the reply I got from Luis Diaz - Today

Hello David.

I haven't received the new cards yet from the printers.
You may want to ask Versicolor.

Luis

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post