Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Tarzan P6 (Cryptozoic) ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarzan P6 (Cryptozoic) ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone aside from Jake come across one of these promos, from the June show ?

I am looking for one, with no success. Please post here if you have one to spare !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
What's funny is I was AT the Licensing show this was listed for, and I saw the Tarzan booth (huge promotion of upcoming products for the anniversary). But nowhere at the booth did I see the promo card or I would have gotten some.

The 1 I got was in my goodie bag from the Cryptozoic breakfast

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jake, I sent you an email earlier today. Any interest in parting with it ? Let me know

David

mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dave, I have seen an image of the P6 promo. Looks like it depicts the cover of an old 1940s or 1950s comic book with either a photo or a painted image of Tarzan. Nice looking card !

Haven't seen any on ebay, but do an internet search and the image will pop up

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
email sent David Smile

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anybody else had difficulty coming across this promo ?

I picked up two, from an auction site other than ebay, for $ 5 each. Found them during an internet search. I'd never even heard of the auction site before !

From what I can see, not ONE has appeared on ebay over the past 4 months...

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
This is the first time I see this P6 promo, I´ve been searching for it on ebay but not seen it once. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You're welcome. I did an internet search last month and came across two of these types of sites that had them. Like I said, I have NEVER seen any on ebay. Frown

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I picked up a P6 signed by Llana Jane Burroughs, great grand daughter of the author.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Since we're talking hard to find Cryptozoic promos here, has anyone come across the DC The New 52 P1 promo of Cyborg that was supposedly given out at cons this summer ? I have NOT, nor have I ever seen any on ebay

To my knowledge, that is the only promo by Cryptozoic that I do not have (I hope !)

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Not Cryptozoic, but Tarzan from the Licensing Show. 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Oversize card. I tried to post a Image but it's not working. If someone wants to post it I can email it to them.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I am posting these images for John Oder.

The card does mention Cryptozoic on the back, but is not printed by them.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post