Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Star Wars Illustrated 10 Card Promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Illustrated 10 Card Promo
 Login/Join

Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted
There's an Exclusive 10 card Star Wars Illustrated set released at the SW Celebration Topps booth.

This is in addition to the 15 different sets of 5 x 7 over sized cards.

I'll have pics on Saturday when i'm there.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
I do not count the Illustrated set or the oversized vintage cards as promos strictly speaking as you have too buy them, therefore not promos in my eyes.

I believe the illustrated was listed as $20 for the 10 cards in there SW Facebook page.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
Topps is selling so many sets at Celebration I am giddy but confused! That would be great if you could get pics.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post