Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Game of Thrones promo...........
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones promo...........
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Rittenhouse Archives has the Game of Thrones: Season One Promo Card P1 Sample Card offer up on their website.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Bouncey Let's hope they have it at the Philly Show.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Looks absolutely fantastic!!! One of my favorite scenes of season 1.
But again, not available for non-US/Can folks... Frown

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
disappointing that AGAIN only US/Canada Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm saying nothing.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:

If they don't just stop by the table I'm at and ask me for them. I'll bring a few of them for our international visitors. Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Of all the scenes they could have picked from, this is the one they put on a promo card??? Wow. Rittenhouse seriously rocks!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer, Laura. Even if I got one, I will stop at your booth to say hi Wave .

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:

If they don't just stop by the table I'm at and ask me for them. I'll bring a few of them for our international visitors. Smile

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So, so far we have.

P1

And P4

I wonder when P2 and P3 will be released, perhaps with the Binder?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
I wonder when P2 and P3 will be released, perhaps with the Binder?

Juelle Lou:

The P2 Game of Thrones promo will be in the upcoming May-shipping issue of Non-Sport Update. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Where is the P4 being distributed?

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Where is the P4 being distributed?

Philly show - this week-end

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
These look great, looking like I won't be able to afford the boxes though, too many other things to pay for.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Harris Wavey

I'll really be looking forward to that issue then Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi there

need a P4 - anyone got a spare

Regards MARK

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wuher:
Hi there

need a P4 - anyone got a spare

Regards MARK

I have one to trade

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi there

what are you looking for

Mark

point me in the direction on your needs Smile

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post