Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rick and Morty
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Crypto recently did promos P1 and P2 for Rick and Morty

But, they also had a Deck Building Card Game which says "First Printing Promo" inside.

Any idea what this card is ?

Posts: 3978 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom, I am pretty sure that this is a gaming card promo, not one for the regular Rick and Morty set, although it is also by Cryptozoic.

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So P3 was at Wondercon, P7 at Philly

P4 to P6 in NSU

Any others ?

Posts: 3978 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
was the P4 through P6 all in the current issue or one of the 3 randomly inserted?

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
was the P4 through P6 all in the current issue or one of the 3 randomly inserted?

There are only two promos in the issue so they must be randomly inserted.

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
interesting, wonder if any of the 3 or short printed or all equal distribution.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I pulled a P4 from one NSU, and P6 from another

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I got 2 P5's Shake Head

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P8 was at San Diego last month

P9 was at the National show a few weeks ago (along with the new DC Bombshells P4)

P10 will be exclusive to the Stockton, CA con the weekend of August 18-19

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, looks like Rick and Morty Series 2 promos are now out

Have seen P1 at NYCC

P4 to P6 in NSU (1 per copy)

Where are P2 and P3 ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Cryptozoic website gives this info on the Rick and Morty Series 2 promos:

P1- NYCC
P2- Oct 2018 Philly show
P3- Oct 2018 Philly show box break event
P4-P6- NSU
P7- GTS National Hobby Shop Day (in Dec)

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not promos per se, but apparently Crypto had 3 Rick and Morty metal cards for sale at the Philly show, $ 10 for each card. May have been exclusive to the show.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Not promos per se, but apparently Crypto had 3 Rick and Morty metal cards for sale at the Philly show, $ 10 for each card. May have been exclusive to the show.

They were exclusive to the show. Card numbers M1, M2, M3. Didn't say Philly show on them.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Cryptozoic website says there will be a Rick and Morty Series 2 P8 promo at the Emerald Con, March 14-17, 2019

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also at the upcoming Emerald Con,

Rick and Morty metal cards M4 to M6, 250 of each made. They will sell for $ 10 each. They are exclusive to the show

I guess they are continuing the numbering from the fall 2018 Philly metal set, which I believe was M1 to M3 ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently the metal cards M4 to M9 that were supposedly Emerald Con and Wonder Con exclusives, and were sold at those shows earlier in 2019, will be sold at the upcoming Philly show.

That according to the Cryptozoic email newsletter sent out today.

Only 250 of each card made. M1 to M3 were at the 2018 Philly show.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Series 3 P1 was at San Diego, P5 at the National

Can someone confirm that the new NSU has P2 to P4, 1 card per issue ?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Series 3 P1 was at San Diego, P5 at the National

Can someone confirm that the new NSU has P2 to P4, 1 card per issue ?

I got P2 in my copy, JOHN LEVITT posted he got P4. P3 I can't confirm, but I would guess yes. There are 3 promos, only 1 for R&M.

Posts: 10361 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Series 3 promo P6 at NYCC

Series 3 promo P7 at Los Angeles Comic Con

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Series 3 P8 at the Oct Philly show