Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Sci-Fi Cards promo P22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sci-Fi Cards promo P22
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
My friend received this in the mail from Sci-Fi Cards, apparently sent to his customers with their holiday card.

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I also received a holiay card and a P22 from Ed. Both featured the same picture which is art by Rachel Kaiser.

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just confirming, P20 was at the Philly show and P21 was at Ed's Oct 2012 Chicago show, correct ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Actually, I think P19 was at Ed's show. Where was P21 ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P21 was from the "Detroit Fanfare" convention that was at the end of October

Posts: 1358 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post