Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC Promo's
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, a friend of mine found out that the Dungeon Dolls P2 promo was NOT given out at San Diego, like intended

Apparently, K&J did not get them in time for the show. It will give them out at a show in Sept, and with orders of the Dungeon Dolls card set

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
OK, a friend of mine found out that the Dungeon Dolls P2 promo was NOT given out at San Diego, like intended

Apparently, K&J did not get them in time for the show. It will give them out at a show in Sept, and with orders of the Dungeon Dolls card set

Oh, pooh. That's why it's hard to find.

Here's a pic of it.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Where is the P1 or any scan of?

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
[Oh, pooh.

Young Lady - wash your mouth out with soap Wink

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
[Oh, pooh.

LOL. I spelled it like Winnie the Pooh. Wink

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
[Oh, pooh.

WOW, that's posh. Giving your pooh a name Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[Oh, pooh.

WOW, that's posh. Giving your pooh a name Big Grin

LOL. You are crazy (but I still love you). Twak

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
OK, Enough of this cr*p.....Who's got the kaa kaa mouth ????? The US Politicians !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In case anyone is curious, the 4 stamped Art Hustle promos I have seen are numbered P1, P2, 327 and 328.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How many NEW Vampire Diaries promos were there at San Diego this year ? I thought there was just the 1 with the wine bottle

I know 258 West had new auto cards, but those are not promos as they were sold

Are the 8 promos referenced above old ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have also seen auctions for a Zen, Intergalactic Ninja card 01 which was supposedly given out at the SDCC

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
WB gave out a single card and 258 gave out a group of 8 cards.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ace, aren't those 8 cards old, however ? Haven't seen any auctions for any new promos. They all look to be from older shows in 2010

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

Oh, pooh. That's why it's hard to find.

Here's a pic of it.

any idea which show in September this will be given out??? Drool

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
David, I have 6 258 West numbered San Diego 2011. So, at least 6 of those were new.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Szyn, aren't those the auto cards that were sold at the show ? Or were they given out for free ?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
No, they are promo cards. Not the autograph cards. Hope this helps.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
David,
The 8 cards I got were in a sleeve together. 7 had the Comic Con logo on them. Of these 6 were dated 2011 & one was not. The other card was a Facebook promo for 258 West. Hope this clears things up.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen a few others on ebay, not listed above:

Gerald De Dios 2 card set (blank backs, depict Thor and some guy in a yellow mask; promotes an artist)

The Reconcilers. 5 card set; looks like its comic book related

Vampire Academy 2 postcard sized promos, promotes a comic book/graphic novel

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Reconcilers. 5 card set; looks like its comic book related

Reconcilers was handed out at the 2010 SD Comic Con. I was there and picked them up... Still have a few extras to trade too. Some of those are pretty gory like Crossed.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post