Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC Promo's
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, shoot me an email -- we can work it out and they are all yours.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
Here are some of what I found:

‘258’ Vampire Diaries (8)
All Ghouls School (10)
Art Gasm (4)
Art Hustle (4)
Artsprojekt (?)
Avengers (10 card puzzle pack)
Betty Page BP18-SDCC (1) 2 variations
Breaking Dawn (2 packs, 10 cards)
CBLDF CC exclusive (1)
Cereal Killers (sample card)
Clone Wars Adventures GC, A. Skywalker (1)
Crossed (1)
Dan VS. (4)
Eureka, P3 (1)
Fanboys of the Universe (1)
Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows (01 – 05)
Harry Potter, Heroes and Villains (P4 & P5)
Justin Chung (3)
Kaijuland (5)
Marvel Universe 2011 (9 puzzle pieces)
OMFG (2)
Rebel Legion (7)
Redakai Motion Lenticular GC (1)
Speed Racer Sketch cards (6)
Star Trek, Picard GC (1)
Super Grammar (5)
Super Newts SD2010 (1)
Tekken 6 metal cards (3)
The Ingredient GC (1)
Transformers Rescue Bots, Hasbro (4 card perforated strip)
Vampire Diaries, WB (1)
Vampirella CC exclusive (1)
Walking Dead CC exclusive (1)
Warehouse 13, P3 (1)

Ace

I'm still sorting and sifting through things but I do have something to add to this list:
I haven't seen anyone mention the Bob Burden promo cards that were given away at the Dark Horse freebie window. I collected 20 different cards & 5 different Givemedanger.com business size cards from there. All the cards are promoting the various Bob Burden creations from the years, Flaming Carrot, Mystery Men, Dynamite Girl, etc. I don't know how many there were total as the information varied from person to person at the window. 1 even said there was an uncut sheet on display at 1 of the booths but I couldn't find anything about them.

Also Todd Lockwood had some new bookmarks/business card size art this year too. He had some of last year's art pieces along with I think 2 or 4 new images done as well.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The ones I have are here and I will post whatever extras I have later. Some of these are promo postcards as well.
http://s299.photobucket.com/al...89/gazellemel/trade/

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
The ones I have are here and I will post whatever extras I have later. Some of these are promo postcards as well.

Extras: One card/person and send SASE with appropriate postage for top loader:

RA Marvel Universe puzzle SD8 x1
Torchwood BBC postcards x 6x
Hasbro Marvel Toy/Movie promo postcards x 2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by NL:
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

Extras: One card/person and send SASE with appropriate postage for top loader:

3 Marvel Universe puzzle SD8 x3
Warehouse 13 P3 edge damage how I got it from vendor
Breaking Dawn - Edward pack x1
Torchwood BBC postcards x 6x
Hasbro Marvel Toy/Movie promo postcards x 4

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Wolfie, shoot me an email -- we can work it out and they are all yours.

email sent. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Landed a nice large pack of promos from SDCC, most of whick I'm willing to trade off. I'm really looking for Bettie Page promos in return, especially the foil SDCC one (have the glossy and matte ones on the way already). I also need the Axebone BP1, CECE logo BP2, Amazon, Ebay, and Happy Jack ones (think I've got all the others).

Here's what I have available:
Marvel Universe: SD4, SD5, SD8
Avengers Kree Skrull War: 10 card set
Kaidoz, Virgo the Virgin: nno, flimsy stock, top 2 corners aren't great
501st Pathfinders TB-1250 Brooks Klein (autographed): 018
The Rebel Legion: 94, 95, 155, 209
Arts Projekt Misha: (I don't know how to describe this, more of a card-sized ad)
Jesse Moore - Callgrim: nno
Warehouse 13: P3
Eureka: P3
Justin Chung: BB1, DB1, MB1, MB2, MD1, MP1
All-Ghouls School: Nightmaria Bogey, Gillian LaGune
Speed Racer: blank sketch card
Ratboy:
The Ingredient (CCG): Lucky, Legendary Beaver #743 (on some kind of foil stock)
Fanboy of the Universe: nno
CLBDF Liberty Trading Cards: nno
Skelecore: nno
OMFG!: nno
OMFG! Series 1: nno
Smash Tokyo Toys: nno
Super Grammar: Group Shot, Adverb, Run-On Sentence, Apostrophe, The Fragment

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What about the exclusive promo for Dungeon Dolls (Bad Axe Studios) ? No one has mentioned seeing that one...

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nobody has mentioned the Presidential Monsters either, there were 3 of those from Heroes Toys.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is that Avengers pack the same one as was given out at other cons earlier this year ?

Also, are all of those Harry Potter promos by ArtBox, ones from 2010 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Is that Avengers pack the same one as was given out at other cons earlier this year ?

Also, are all of those Harry Potter promos by ArtBox, ones from 2010 ?

Don't really know to question 1 and
yes to question 2 - all cards are from 2010.

posted Hide Post
I have an extra BP1 and BP2 if you are interested. I could use your Warehouse 13 P3 and Eureka P3.

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hey Mac13, if you don't trrade your BP1 and BP2 or, if you have more than 1 of each, drop me an email. Thanks.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mac13:
I have an extra BP1 and BP2 if you are interested. I could use your Warehouse 13 P3 and Eureka P3.

I've actually got BP1 on the way, but I'm interested in the BP2!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
All the Art Box promos were from 2010.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Ted, that's cool Thumb Up. it means that Mac13 can deal his BP1 to me. Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know what the Axebone Dungeon Dolls P2 promo looks like ? Haven't seen any up for auction. Apparently they were only given out at K&J Non Sports' table. Axebone told me he doesn't have any left. Anyone pick any up for trade ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
K&J never saw them.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ace, what do you mean by that ? K&J wasn;t giving them out ? Axebone told me that K&J was the only guy who had them