Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCCI Promos 2013
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen a P2 promo that advertises a website, the Katerpillar, (yes, that is how they spell it) and the front is a photo of model Victoria Paege playing with toys

Auctions say it was at the San Diego Comic Con

Anyone see a P1 ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Katerpillar P1 was at the 2012 Amazing Arizona Con. It also depicts Ms. Paege

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
David,
I may have these. Will have to find them first.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know this is late, but I've also seen a postcard sized Justin Chung card, new for 2013, that has images of 2 women on it. The lower front corner says PROMO on it. The back is blank

This has a different image from the ones he did in prior years. I wonder if there is a regular sized version of the 2013 card ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Justin told me that he did not create any "card-sized" cards for 2013.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post