Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Monster Brawl 8 card set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monster Brawl 8 card set
 Login/Join

posted
At Fan Expo in Toronto today they gave out an 8 card Monster Brawl set to promote the Monster Brawl movie. *(Yeah, I've never heard of it either). I asked and they gave me permission to take a couple of extra's. If you want 'em, you know what to do.

fk5chris@yahoo.ca

Offer void to those who wrote for the free Wild Wild West movie auto cards I was giving away and then sold them on e-bay, but still quite valid for those that kept them. --Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Email sent thanks

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think they will all be gone now. I'll get back to the people who emailed as soon as I can. --Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Hi Chris,

Any updates? I had emailed shortly after the offer was posted and I had not heard from you.

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Got mine on Sat thanks Chris
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Hi Chris,

Thank you. I received my set today along with some other great goodies! I really appreciate it very much.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post