Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spook Show Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted
Just checked out the Monsterwax sight.
Looks like there's going to be six promos available for the new Spook Show set.
Three different in NSU and one each at Paul's CECE
this weekend, at the upcoming Philly Show and in The Wrapper (not sure how that one will work, but got to find out). Very cool loooking set.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I am really intrested in these, allways like the cards Kurt produces. Smile

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Same here!

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how the Wrapper promo will be available ? I emailed the Wrapper last week--no response

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
its on the web site

"Six different promos are available FREE. The first three are in NSU magazine and the others will be given away at the Philly Show, the CECE Final Show and The Wrapper Magazine. At least one promo will also be in each box."

random of three what you get in the next NSU magazine ")

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I spoke with Les Davis about the Spook Show promo available from The Wrapper. As of Saturday, he was not certain how it would be given out and he had not received them at that time. I'm on it. If I find out, I'll post it here.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
This looks like a cool set, I'm ordering a box or two! Thumb Up We need more releases like this!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Is anybody trading their NSU Spook promos?

I got Bucket of Blood in my copy so now I need the other two (drool... Wink

So LMK?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
i have promo 3 available

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any word yet on the Wrapper promo ? Is it out there yet ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
i have promo 3 available

Kevin
- I'm looking for this card !!
do you still have for trade

did you get my philly package yet ...
hint, hint, wink, wink, nug, nug !

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to an article on the NSU blog, each box will come with 2 promos (doesn't specify which ones).

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Monsterwax says that the 2 promos per box are random. They can be any of the 6 promos (Philly, CECE, Wrapper, and the 3 NSUs) They are not "new" promos.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The last of the promos on this set has been released, Promo #6, the Wrapper exclusive

I have not seen any on the auction sites, and unfortunately I can't scan mine (no scanner). But it depicts "Horror Strikes at Midnight", mostly black and white artwork, with the logo in red and yellow

It is randomly inserted in the boxes, along with the other five promos, and I guess you can obtain them from The Wrapper, but I am not sure how they are being distributed

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

There are three ways to obtain the "Wrapper" card, get one in a box, win a Wrapper drawing, or contribute to the Wrapper, usually by sending stamps to help Les offset postage costs.
He also stated that he did not have a lot of these available.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have spook show promo 5 as i need one and i have never even seen one.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, the P5 was from last years Chicago show. I have an extra one for you.

Posts: 2913 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
i have never even seen one.

Me neither! Has anyone got a scan they could post?

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Same Here. I have all but P5. Anyone else have an extra?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Wolfie, the P5 was from last years Chicago show. I have an extra one for you.

Thanks Don. Thumb Up