Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Memorabilia UK Show Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia UK Show Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
NSU will have a new, exclusive Arrow promo by Cryptozoic there, this weekend !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think not. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My mistake. Nov 22-23

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, that's right. We'll have that in the variant at Memorabilia on November 22 & 23 at the NEC (or available to order for shipment after the show). Its a cool promo, each one being numbered. And the back with Archer's villain (John Barrowman).

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify, this promo is not exclusive to Memorabilia but is exclusive to the NSU variant issue.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Umbrella Cards will have its Beauties of Vengeance P7 and P10 promos there, 250 made of P7, 100 of P10

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It will be nice to complete the Umbrella sets. The P10 promo should look really superb.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It will be nice to complete the Umbrella sets. The P10 promo should look really superb.

Hope I can get these ! The early ones (P1-P4 or so) were not that hard to find, but the recent ones, especially P8 and P9 have been tough. Weren't P8 and P9 limited to only 50 or 75 ? I forget

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think the last one was ltd to 50 but P10 will be full color I think as it is the completed sketch so 100 is good as more people will get one.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I will have some other promo cards to give away at the NSU table throughout the show. They are not exclusive to Memorabilia....But they are free. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Cult Stuff or Unstoppable will have any new promos

Has anyone seen Cult Stuff's Sherlock Holmes The Long Stories promo P1C yet ? P1A and B came out mid-summer

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Yes cult stuff will

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I just posted about the 1914 promo card (from Cult Stuff) that we will be giving away next weekend at Memorabilia in the Shows and Convention forum. Be sure to stop by the NSU table (which is at T1) for this promo card and for some other free promo cards as well, while supplies last. The 1914 card is limited.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jason said above that he'll have Adventures into the Unknown P1 and P2