Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hobbit P2
 Login/Join

Picture of Darth Graham
posted
I have seen a Cryptozoic Hobbit P2 on that auction site which stated that it came from the Chicago card show 2014. I have seen no mention of it on Cardtalk and it is not on the promo card section of the Cryptozoic web site for the Hobbit cards yet. Anybody else seen it?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Darth Graham,

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have it and it is very nice. Smile

It did come from the Chicago show.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Graham:
I have seen a Cryptozoic Hobbit P2 on that auction site which stated that it came from the Chicago card show 2014. I have seen no mention of it on Cardtalk and it is not on the promo card section of the Cryptozoic web site for the Hobbit cards yet. Anybody else seen it?

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Apologies for previous post I was just trying to correct spelling of Cryptozoic in original post!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Darth,

email sent

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post