Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    100 Years of Zorro (RRParks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

100 Years of Zorro (RRParks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
RRParks has 4 promo cards for Zorro, only available through this Kickstarter campaign

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...20YEARS%20OF%20ZORRO

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I'd like to give $8 for the KS promo set of 4, but looks like that is only available as an add-on option...?

If a member would be willing to order a promo add-on for me, I'd gladly pay the $8, postage, & throw in some of my extra promos.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is now a NEW Kickstarter for this, an actual card set.

The one in June was a book with cards.

See below

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...ollection?ref=cmvjav

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice set of cards too.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe there were also 2 promos in one of the recent issues of NSU, back in the summer

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Zorro book which Tom mentioned above comes with an uncut sheet of promos P1 to P4

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was looking at these promos recently and made some observations:

P1 NSU (photo of Guy Williams) has the same front as P2, aside from the numbering.

P2 NSU (fighting demon) has same front as regular non-NSU P1

There are also P3 and P4.

I wonder why they switched the numbers on P1 and P2 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received a package from RRParks the other day which contained a Zorro lenticular card marked PROMO on the upper back. Is this a new card ? Anyone else see this ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a new Zorro Flights issue 3 Kickstarter, a comic book. It says that for all pledges you get a brand new uncut sheet of 4 Zorro Series 2 cards not previously available anywhere else. I believe these are by RRParks

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
An image of the new Zorro 4 card sheet can be found here

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...e-is-here?ref=c2n46p

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
To me it looks like that the 4 card sheet panel is only available if pledges reach $5000. Pledges are currently at $2919 so with 5 days to go it will be touch and go.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And it looks like each 4 card sheet is different. These are just cut up sheets of Zorro Series 2 cards from early 2022.