Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Beckett Wrestling Almanac Premiere Edition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beckett Wrestling Almanac Premiere Edition
 Login/Join

posted

Well let me tell you somethin', brother!

It is finally...FINALLY here! The premiere edition of Beckett's Wrestling Almanac!

On sale March 12th, it contains over 125,000 listings of trading cards and action figures.

Detailed checklists that contain all of your favorites such as Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, and many many more.

Includes Hot Lists, How-To section, Glossary and a special MMA bonus section

Stay tuned to Beckett.com, nonsportupdate.com, and all our social media outlets for more details.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, 'CAUSE BECKETTBIBLE24 SAID SO!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
AWESOME! Dance

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Any interest in having these at the Chicago or Philly shows?

I'm not big into the wrestling, but if there's interest I'll bring some stock in for the shows.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would!
But I'm not heading east anytime soon Frown

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There one on 'Bay now and it has 27 watchers.
Maybe a few people will want to pick it up at the show.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone liked that Beth Phoenix was in the Wrestling Almanac.

https://www.mytwintiers.com/sp...omens-wrestler-list/