Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funko and Topps Joining Forces!
 Login/Join

posted

Hey everyone! I was just on Star Wars Authentics website and I stumbled upon limited edition Kylo Ren autographed Funko Pops that also include an exclusive Topps trading card. There are two figures total, one from the Force Awakens and one from Last Jedi (unmasked). The cards themselves are serial numbered to 23 and 25, respectively. I have no idea whether more are being planned but knowing Funko and Topps, this is probably only the beginning. Check out the pics and the link!

Adam Driver Autographed Kylo Ren Funko Pops with Card!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I can't think of any good reason why they would make 25 of the one and only 23 of the other one. Confused

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And they only cost $ 329.99 each ! Frown

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I can't think of any good reason why they would make 25 of the one and only 23 of the other one. Confused

Let's see . . .

Somebody can't count.

Somebody kept/stole two of them.

It makes the masked version a valuable short print.

Limited to 48 signatures sounds a lot rarer than limited to 50 signatures.

They want at least 2 collectors to not have a pair.

Or my personal pick, they want someone to ask for a "good reason why they would make 25 of the one and only 23 of the other one". Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
And they only cost $ 329.99 each ! Frown

But you only need 48 people, or less, who think so! Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post