Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Encyclopedia of Non-Sport Cards - Any Updates?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Encyclopedia of Non-Sport Cards - Any Updates?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but are there any updates planned for the Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards? I'm not so much concerned with the pricing information, but the "Volume 1" guide has been very helpful to me as far as insert and promo checklists for the series covered, and I would love to see an update or second volume for sets released since 2006. The guides in NSU are helpful, but like I said, the comprehensive checklists that the larger encyclopedia affords are moreso. Just wondering if my continued wishing is futile, or if there is actually an update in the works?

Posts: 1 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: March 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Lance - Its a very good question, and I am surprised Harris hasn't come back with some updates, even if the answer is not a present. The encyclopedia is an amazing feat, but unfortunately, as time goes on, it becomes less and less up to date.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Would be good to get a Volume 2

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post