Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU "Pick 3" Sale
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

Hi:

We're offering a great deal on some of our back issues -- purchase 3 copies for just $5 plus $5 postage ($10 outside the U.S.). We have a page set up for this here:

<link removed>

Oh, and yes, before anyone asks...these issues do include the promos as they were originally packaged. We only ever pack them one way (purposely, anyway).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Just placed an order for these. Nice chance to pick up a few promos that I have missed.

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Will.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I just placed my order too. Thanks for making this great deal available Harris. Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just completed my order. Please note Harris, these are coming to the U.K. so hopefully will arrive before the end of the year.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks dmatsuda and treksearcher!

quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Please note Harris, these are coming to the U.K. so hopefully will arrive before the end of the year.

Ouch --- that hurts! Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Just got my order in-fantastic deal! Sheep

Got my issue in on Friday the 20th.Very cool promos. Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: riddickfan,

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Great deal Harris! Thank you!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my order today Harris. Faster than the regular copy.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I'm still searching for the issue with Mickey Mouse on the cover. Confused Frown

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Just got the issues I ordered. Some great NSU classic reading lies ahead of me, also filled a number fo holes in my promo collection.

Smile

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Received my back issues on Friday. Thanks NSU!

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Hey Harris I haven't received my order yet, have they been shipped? Do I have to pick them up from you at the Cardtalk breakfast at SDCC? LOL

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
And yes Harris, I really just wanted to know about the breakfast and if there were plans yet!

I know I know wrong area but I wanted the laugh!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
whoohoo! My issues showed up today! Thank you Harris & family!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How long will this be going on?

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
How long will this be going on?

We have no specific end date. I would imagine it will be another 4 to 6 weeks while the current issue is still on stands..

Picture of Havlock
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris & the Toser Crew!
I just ordered up;
[1ea: NSU Back Issue Vol. 3, No. 4]
[1ea: NSU Back Issue Vol. 4, No. 4]
[1ea: NSU Back Issue Vol. 11, No. 5]

I'm telling ya, seeking out the past issues of NSU is a whole pursuit unto itself, thanks again for the great deal!
Joey

Posts: 134 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Joey, I'm afraid that offer is pretty much long over with. We haven't linked to that page on NSU pages for several months. As you can see, I posted that we'd offer the "pick 3" copies for another 4 to 6 weeks back at the end of March which would have taken that through mid-May.

We will definitely try and find those issues for you Joey and assuming we have them, we'll honor the order, of course. In the meantime, I've removed the page as we're no longer accepting "pick 3" orders.

Picture of Havlock
posted Hide Post
No problem Harris, just let me know what happens, I thought it might be too good to be true Smile
If you can, great, if not, just zap me back the PP and I will continue to pursue in other ways.
Thanks much!
Joey

Posts: 134 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post