Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2019 Beckett Wrestling Almanac
 Login/Join

posted

Hey everyone,

If you listen to the Fat Packs Podcast, you already know that we are planning to release a wrestling almanac for 2019. I can't say much about it yet because we are still ironing out the details, but it will contain wrestling trading cards as the main section with wrestling action figures as the secondary section. Tentative release date is March 20, three weeks before WrestleMania. As usual, details are always subject to change. I will share more information as it becomes available.

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Can I mark out on this news? It is a Happy Rusev Day indeed!

Posts: 684 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Please include a small section dedicated to some articles and/or analysis, with pictures of the cards and/or figures. Something about “rookie cards” of Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, and Ronda Rousey would be great. Even something on Topps Now print runs like this ...

https://www.beckett.com/news/a...ett-pricing-insider/

Posts: 684 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post