Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Sold Out" Back Issues on sale...
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Just a quick reminder that our Holiday '08 special is still valid through mid-January. Through this, we are offering many back issues that were previously listed as sold out. Our warehouse space where we keep back issues is not the most organized. Thus, it's not uncommon to find a one of this issue, a few of that one, etc. We did some organizing and are offering issues that have been previously listed as sold out. Most are in very short supply. The best part is, if you order more then $50, you get free postage (worldwide). And you may include our Promo Card Encyclopedia or Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards in with this.

For details, see the special page here:

Holiday '08 Specials

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Harris:

If the issue is still shown on the Holiday '08 page (with an Add to Basket button), does that mean it's still available? When I clicked on some issues, it says "Sold Out" underneath the issue image. I'm guessing that is before these extras were found?

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Anthonyd:

Yes, copies of all but two of the issues on the Holiday08 page are still available for sale, even though they're listed as sold out in our "back issue archives", that's what's special about them.

If you have any other questions about the issues, please let me know. You're probably best off doing so by email so that I don't miss it. Also, don't forget that the special offering ends soon.

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post