Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checking my current subscription
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted
Looking for some help from Beckett

I tried calling the number on Becketts website (866-287-9383) to check on the status of my subscription to Non-Sport Update. After the recorded message, I chose option #4 (All other Magazine Subscriptions). I then got a message that the number is no longer in service, and the call ended. I tried 2 times and got the same thing each time

Is there a different number, or an e-mail I can use to get in touch with somebody at Beckett to check on my subscription. Don't want to miss a copy because my subscription expired.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey AWR. It's Matt from Beckett. Please email me your information and I will forward it to the proper channel. mbible@beckett.com. Thanks!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:
Hey AWR. It's Matt from Beckett. Please email me your information and I will forward it to the proper channel. mbible@beckett.com. Thanks!

Matt, I've also sent you an email regarding subscription. Thanks

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Same here Matt regarding my own subscription renewal issue - thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it means anything to anyone else, but I keep getting those resubscription offers for NSU every couple of months, well in advance of my subscription expiration date. I got one just last week and the offer has your expiration date on it.

I know I am good through 8/1/21 because the card has it right on the front. So if any of you get those renewal offers, look for your actual end date there.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for an answer to my query

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:
Looking for some help from Beckett

I tried calling the number on Becketts website (866-287-9383) to check on the status of my subscription to Non-Sport Update. After the recorded message, I chose option #4 (All other Magazine Subscriptions). I then got a message that the number is no longer in service, and the call ended. I tried 2 times and got the same thing each time

Is there a different number, or an e-mail I can use to get in touch with somebody at Beckett to check on my subscription. Don't want to miss a copy because my subscription expired.

Have you had a reply?

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
I did get a call from Beckett yesterday. Caller ID said "Unknown Caller" and I thought it was just another of the spam calls I get. I usually ignore these, but for fun I answered it expecting to hear about my car warranty, or free solar power. I said hello and heard nothing, and was about to hang up when I head the word Beckett. I then said hello again and a representative from Beckett said hello (He sounded like somebody in a call center doing tech support). He was nice and confirmed my subscription (I'm good until 12/24)

Just my opinion, but I would tell Becket that most of their support calls are probably going unanswered as people just ignore spam calls. They should find a way for caller ID to say Beckett (and even that might not help). What they really should do is update the Beckett website so a customer can log on and check their profile. A customer should be able to see what subscriptions they have, when they expire, and when they need to be renewed.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I have had occasion to talk to the Beckett call center three different times over several years. Once was about a missing issue and twice had to do with signing into the Beckett website after passwords didn't work.

They were nice and were in fact helpful after some time explaining the problems, but I did get the feeling that English was not the representatives primary language. So I don't think you are getting Texas when you call, as I first assumed.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I got a reply today