Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checking my current subscription
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted
Looking for some help from Beckett

I tried calling the number on Becketts website (866-287-9383) to check on the status of my subscription to Non-Sport Update. After the recorded message, I chose option #4 (All other Magazine Subscriptions). I then got a message that the number is no longer in service, and the call ended. I tried 2 times and got the same thing each time

Is there a different number, or an e-mail I can use to get in touch with somebody at Beckett to check on my subscription. Don't want to miss a copy because my subscription expired.

Posts: 352 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey AWR. It's Matt from Beckett. Please email me your information and I will forward it to the proper channel. mbible@beckett.com. Thanks!

Posts: 227 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:
Hey AWR. It's Matt from Beckett. Please email me your information and I will forward it to the proper channel. mbible@beckett.com. Thanks!

Matt, I've also sent you an email regarding subscription. Thanks

Posts: 11902 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Same here Matt regarding my own subscription renewal issue - thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide!

Posts: 247 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it means anything to anyone else, but I keep getting those resubscription offers for NSU every couple of months, well in advance of my subscription expiration date. I got one just last week and the offer has your expiration date on it.

I know I am good through 8/1/21 because the card has it right on the front. So if any of you get those renewal offers, look for your actual end date there.

Posts: 8269 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for an answer to my query

Posts: 11902 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:
Looking for some help from Beckett

I tried calling the number on Becketts website (866-287-9383) to check on the status of my subscription to Non-Sport Update. After the recorded message, I chose option #4 (All other Magazine Subscriptions). I then got a message that the number is no longer in service, and the call ended. I tried 2 times and got the same thing each time

Is there a different number, or an e-mail I can use to get in touch with somebody at Beckett to check on my subscription. Don't want to miss a copy because my subscription expired.

Have you had a reply?