Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    *WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Final Superhero September 2020 Giveaway...in October!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Final Superhero September 2020 Giveaway...in October!
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone!

No worries! We weren't going to forget about the final Beckett Superhero September giveaway!

This will be a joint giveaway between Card Talk and our NSU Instagram account! So make sure you have both because you will have an extra chance to win (here is a link to our IG: https://www.instagram.com/nonsportupdate/?hl=en)

We have a grand prize of (1) unopened box of 2020 Marvel Masterpieces (a $350 value!) and (3) consolation prizes of two random Marvel goodies in the pic below. There are some autographs, low serial numbered cards, metal cards, etc from the various Marvel products we've broke over the years.

Here is how the giveaway is going to work between the two social media outlets. One site will get the grand prize and one site will get the rest. How will we determine this? It will be done via secret randomizer. We will enter the names of NSU Card Talk and NSU IG into a randomizer website, run it 10 times and which ever site is 1st, they will be awarded the grand prize (and by default the consolation prizes will go to the runner-up). This will also be how we select winners of the prizes. We will make sure to post pics to ensure validity, as well. All clear?

Now, here is what you have to do to be eligible. Tell us the superhero(es) you are most looking forward to seeing in the MCU. That's it! Whether it be a TV show or a film, there are still plenty of heroes to get excited about. We have the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, Spider-Gwen, Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, She-Hulk and about a gazillion others. Be as detailed as you want to be with your answer. We love hearing your thoughts.

We will select the winners on Wednesday, October 7th at noon CST. Good luck, everyone!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BeckettBible24,

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see Clea in the next Doctor Strange film.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolverine is tops for me. I can only see Jackman playing him but I'm a bit conflicted as I love the way he ended his run as that character in "Logan". But I'll still take him in the MCU anyway. Too cool of an opportunity to pass up. Cool

Also looking forward to She-Hulk as I love Tatiana Maslany. Luv You

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
SHE HULK
RED SHE HULK
They'll screw it up anyway.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So I want to see them bring back Hela on the hero's side. She had a right to be POed at Odin. Big Grin

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think the one thing I’d love to see is obviously the Avengers Vs X-men crossover. That would be A-MAZE-ING!!! It’s the one thing that for me back to reading comics and back to continuing my marvel card collection. That would be the new marvel movie cometh Clap

Posts: 1 | Location: Los angeles | Registered: October 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Venom & Deadpool join forces but spend more time arguing with each other than fighting the bad guys. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I would love to see MCU: The Darkside. A movie with Werewolf By Night, Dracula, Zombie, and Frankenstein's Monster, and the Living Mummy. Maybe they can hunt down murderers and politicians and exterminate them.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bookman
posted Hide Post
The western heroes fighting a alien invasion in the old west.

Posts: 49 | Location: MARION IL. USA | Registered: May 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I still want them to do the Inhumans properly>

Better on the big screen with an actual budget for effects.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wonder Woman
Wolverine

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I’m with Ed, do the Inhumans right...and I’d also like to see the Fantastic Four done correctly and in the MCU where they belong.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Spider-Gwen!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I would love to see my favorite x-men teams of the late 80's be made into movies. Excalibur, Alpha Flight, the x-men team of Dazzler, Longshot, British Psylocke, Rogue.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
I’d like to see members of the Young Avengers - Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Patriot (Eli Bradley), Iron Lad, Hulkling, Wiccan, Speed, and Stature because they can connect to other MCU stories.

Hawkeye - trained by Clint Barton.
Patriot - Grandson of Super Solider Isaiah Bradley.
Iron Lad - time streaming stuff has him connected to Kang.
Hulking - part Kree and Skrull.
Wiccan & Speed - children of Scarlet Witch & Vision.
Stature - daughter of Ant-Man, Scott Lang.

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Silver Surfer. I was hoping he would be a secret surprise in Endgame, especially with Galactus being the rumored big bad in the next chapter of the MCU.

I wish they'd throw us something with the Adam Warlock tease at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Silver Surfer is the one I'd most be interested in seeing. . . Visually I think it could be really interesting to see what they would be able to do with today's special effects.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I'd be most interested in Wonder Woman.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
I'd be most interested in Wonder Woman.

Not in the MCU. Wonder Man, maybe.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Oh!
I hope to see SILK (Spider-Man) one day!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post