Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    *WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Final Superhero September 2020 Giveaway...in October!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Final Superhero September 2020 Giveaway...in October!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post

Here are the winners of the randomized drawing (see attached pics). NSU IG won the box of Masterpieces which means we have three winners for the lots of cards that were posted above. The top three winners from Card Talk are posted in the pic. Congratulations to everyone who entered on both pages. For the winners, please email me at mbible@beckett.com with your mailing info to receive your prizes. Thanks to everyone for playing!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Woohoo! Thanks for the contests!!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
To be honest, as the second name, I can't figure out if I did win anything or what it was if I did. Big Grin

I will send that email though and thanks very much to Beckett/NSU for their contests and for including those of us who hang on Card Talk almost exclusively of any other site. It is much appreciated. Smile

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Does this mean that i won because i am the third name. Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. For clarification, the top 3 spots won a random 2-card lot from the initial pics at the top of the post. Congratulations again!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, email sent. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the confirmation, email sent prior.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners and thanks to Beckett for the contest Clap

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Wow! Congrats to everyone!
Thanks for having these contests Dance

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Congrat to Ted, Raven, and Wolfie!

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Received my 2 card prize today, Marvel Gems Crystal Clear CC-15 for Firestar and Rune Temte BA-RA autograph as Bron-Char from Captain Marvel.

Many thanks to NSU and Beckett for conducting these giveaways and for continuing to host Card Talk.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Got my winners cards today. Clap

I got, Punisher series 1 gun metal grey...GG-13.

Also, Marvel Masterpieces 2020 Gold Foil Gambit # 37 / 99.

Many thanks Wavey