Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU April-May 2010
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kennywood.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
VERY nice Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My batch arrived today so customers will have them at the weekend show.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
If last month is any indication, now that Ed got his, I should have mine in the next 3-4 weeks. Razz

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
My batch arrived today Ed

How does he do it? Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
My batch arrived today Ed

How does he do it? Confused

I would imagine bulk orders to dealers are shipped first, or the fact they come by FedEx instead of postal might be the reason.

I'll be quiet from now on...

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
If last month is any indication, now that Ed got his, I should have mine in the next 3-4 weeks. Razz

Iggy,

I can guarantee you can have one by March 20th. I'll have them at Paul's show. Thumb Up

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Oh, fine...rub it in Mr. Funny Guy Twak

....shhhhhhhhh, I'll just swipe one when Ed isn't looking.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
great cover Drool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I thought I would have had mine today. No luck. HOPEFULLY early next week! Shake Head

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Not here yet, hope its not coming by way of NJ. Seems like a third of the state's underwater, and that's not funny. Frown

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Still not in Virginia either. At least not at my house... Smile

I think I will give that Harris fella a piece of my mind when I see him Sunday. Wait, I can't do that - not sure anything will be left! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Harris,

Still not here. I just got home from out of town and thought for sure it would be here. Any status updates?

THANKSSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Oops, posted in the wrong thread, I'm not in Europe. Wink

But its still not here yet. Frown

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Elephant Happy Happy, Joy Joy, My NSU Mag was in my mailbox when I got home, So "Nyah Nyah" Wolfie, if you ate it it returned. (It was wet from a light rain shower here but protected by the bag it was in, and all inside was dry). Metal Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got my issue today, enjoyed the Philly Show article, every Card Talk member should attend at least one Philly show!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
New issue has not reached paradise yet. Confused

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's on the cover of the price guide?

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just some sketch cards from SWG5, popular artists like Brian Kong, John Haun, Sean Pence, John-Watkins Chow, and some guy named Pedicini. Hey, wait a minute, those are all the Philly show artist guests for the upcoming show! Someone at NSU is pretty sharp to put together that cover!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post