Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oct/Nov Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some of us are still waiting in the US. I think the postal workers are collecting the Bettie Page promos. Wink

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Something strange going on with NSU post!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Still waiting in the "burg Frown

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing yet Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Arrived today Big Grin

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salama:
Arrived today Big Grin

Somehow it made it across the ATLANTIC OCEAN fast than across the state border! Eek

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not arrived here yet.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I'D LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT MY ISSUE ARRIVED TODAY!!! Elephant Elephant Elephant

But I can't Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I picked up my copy from the comic shop on Saturday.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still no copy here.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Got my issue today, with the standard Betty Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Happy Days are here again! Arrived today! Only "problem" is, yesterday my local hobby shop was down to two copies left, so I bought one. But now I have two different Bettie Page promos. No logo with prism spots ( I think ) and clear logo ( see through ).

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still no show.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Arrived today although the envelope indicates that the magazine has been dragged on the floor due to Mud all over it. Looking forward to a good read Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived today aswell, looks OK

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
MY copy also arrived today, posted in Belgium according to the blurred postal sticker. My Bettie Page promo appears to be the standard version.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived this morning as well, the Bettie Page promo was the embossed metallic Smile

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Arrived this morning.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Standard for me as well