Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oct/Nov Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Looking like another great edition - the waiting starts NOW Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Yes, this issue is one I´m really waiting for.
When do You think it will arrive?

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Christmas

I could not resist.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Christmas

I could not resist.

HOW DARE YOU Big Grin Luckily Harris is in UK in November so he can bring them over Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The wait continues Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
No NSU to read this week-end Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I thought you stated Harris was going to bring them over to the Memorabilia Show? Wink

Not arrived yet.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I still have not received mine here in the USA only 2 states away from NSU land... So Hammer, I would not hold my breath on you might get yours..... Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
I thought you stated Harris was going to bring them over to the Memorabilia Show? Wink

Not arrived yet.

Fair comment - I am over optimistic Big Grin

Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Hello mike999. I got you beat! I live in the same city as the Tosers' and haven't recieved my issue yet! My local hobby shop recieved their copys OVER 2 1/2 WEEKS ago! Confused

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Well hoffmaster007, so you do! And I thought that I had it bad! Smile

I can never figure out the postal service...

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Well hoffmaster007, so you do! And I thought that I had it bad! Smile

I can never figure out the postal service...

Mike.

Have any subscribers received their copy?

It maybe that the printer has distributed copies to all the respective wholesalers for stores etc. but not yet gotten around to distribution through the mail for subscribers.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I don't know how it works in the US, but here in the UK, people suscribe to get an issue before the shops, not just to guarentee an issue in case it's sold out.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Have any subscribers received their copy?

It maybe that the printer has distributed copies to all the respective wholesalers for stores etc. but not yet gotten around to distribution through the mail for subscribers.

I can definitely tell that some subscribers have received their copies. They have been very slow to arrive this issue -- not just in Europe but everywhere, as you're seeing here. But some definitely have them. We're hearing from people who have their copies now though many are just getting them this week. Its so frustrating to us and I hope your copies show up shortly.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Its so frustrating to us and I hope your copies show up shortly.

Pack some for November Big Grin Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I don't know how it works in the US, but here in the UK, people suscribe to get an issue before the shops, not just to guarentee an issue in case it's sold out.

Graham

I find that it only works for UK printed magazines and sometimes then only just. With NSU its a case of having the magazine shipped to a European distributor who has then got to put it in their local postal system and remember when it arrives in the UK postal system it is treated as 2nd class mail. I suspect that if it was mailed direct from the US it would be a different matter but that would mean an increase in the subscription rate.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I think Graham was referring to the fact that it was in US stores and not with US subscibers. I don't think we expect the magazine here in UK before it hits US stores.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I think Graham was referring to the fact that it was in US stores and not with US subscibers. I don't think we expect the magazine here in UK before it hits US stores.

Many thanks for the clarification Hammer, that angle did not occur to me at the time I posted but it does now. My apologies to Graham for mis-understanding the direction of his comment.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got mine today.
Got the standard Bettie Page promo.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still not arrived in the U.K.?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post