Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August-September 2019 Issue
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I received my magazine this morning with 3 promo cards MST3000 Series 3 NSU P1, Funky Dates P1 and Rick & Morty Season 3 P4

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Got it yesterday, same P1 promos for Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Funky Dates. Got P2 for Rick and Morty.

The 2-page spread picturing the Top 10 Lost Autograph Cards reminded me of that large series and how no one even seems to mention those cards anymore. The result of the show turning into an incomprehensible mess I suppose.

Hot lists and more card photos are always welcome and it looks like, in this issue at least, NSU has cut down on big photos at the beginning of articles that add nothing to the story. So the space is being used better in those sections in MHO.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It hasn't shown up at local Barnes & Noble stores yet - checked today during the lunch hour.

Yes, "Lost" was weird and mysterious but it dragged on for way too long. I stopped watching it sometime in Season 3, I think. It seemed to be a show that had a good idea and ran with it but then they had to keep it going for a few years longer than they could have hoped and then they had no idea how to end it. I thought the same thing about the original "Twin Peaks."

The last episode of "Seinfeld" was terrible compared to the rest of the series. They could've ended with that second-to-the-last retrospective episode and that would've been better.

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Got it yesterday, same P1 promos for Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Funky Dates. Got P2 for Rick and Morty.

The 2-page spread picturing the Top 10 Lost Autograph Cards reminded me of that large series and how no one even seems to mention those cards anymore. The result of the show turning into an incomprehensible mess I suppose.

Hot lists and more card photos are always welcome and it looks like, in this issue at least, NSU has cut down on big photos at the beginning of articles that add nothing to the story. So the space is being used better in those sections in MHO.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Latest issue spotted at B&N

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post