Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dec/Jan Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
We KNOW the first copies we will see in the UK are the one's harris has on his NSU table on 24th November Big Grin, but when will one come through the Letter Box?? Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My issue arrived in the mail a few days ago! I am not going to provide any spoilers but this issue was very enjoyable.

Posts: 29 | Location: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: December 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived this morning, posted in the UK. I wonder who by!

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Same here, haven't had the time to open it yet.

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got mine today as well Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I got mine today and inside i found a photo from Memorabilia of Hammer, myself and Graham.

I would just like to point out that they forced me onto my knees when that was taken. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My copy was waiting for me when I returned from the Memorabilia Show today.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Weird... I figured my subscription had expired since I didn't get the Dec/Jan edition, but it showed up in my mailbox today with a "This is your last issue" notice. No worries, I'll be renewing lol

Great pics of the show, looks like everyone had a good time!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Arrived today!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post