Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Battlestar Galactica Promo In The Current NSU
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battlestar Galactica Promo In The Current NSU
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I bought an issue at Barnes & Noble - P2 as well.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Wow, so where are these P1's?? I haven't seen one yet myself either. Are they all with the astute dealer who first brought it to our attention? Or in her area (New England)?

Hoping these turn up somewhere.....

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My subscription copy had P2.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I had a P2 also. Someone's been leading us up the garden path. Big Grin

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look like the P1 version got th UK subscription copies - My issue arrived today (nice cover!) and I had the P2 version...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
They are all about Dee. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
If you're ever in New England.......... look for the p1. Friends bought NSU mag and got P2's also. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, one made it to Canada! Bouncey Metal

I thought it somewhat strange that I got a P1 from Rittenhouse in NSU, but it just went in the pile to be sorted out later as I'm *seriously* behind on getting my promo cards in order - but now I know!

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P2 - in the UK

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Mines the P2 also

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I just finally read this and checked. Mine was just the P2 one as well.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I received a P1 in my copy in Halifax.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
P2. lame.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Well, that's two for Canada. At least a few more of these are starting to show up!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
P2 in Louisville, KY

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I just noticed this thread. I got a P2.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I can confirm that there is now at least one in the UK. Wink

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
P2 in Kokomo, Indiana.

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
P2 in Vancouver, Canada!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I spoke with someone else who bought his issue at the same shop that I did, and he received a P2. It doesn't look like the P1s are clumped together here.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post