Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Spring Holiday Contest: A box of 2019 Outlander Season 3
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Holiday Contest: A box of 2019 Outlander Season 3
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone!

It's that time again. We are giving away one box of 2019 Outlander Season 3.

Just leave a comment below and you're entered. Tell us what you like/dislike about the show. If you don't watch it, do you plan on doing so? Or, if there are performers from the show you like, tell us about that! Just anything and everything Outlander.

We will announce a winner on Monday, April 22nd at 5 pm CST. Same rules apply as usual. We'll give the winner 7 days to collect. Otherwise, we'll select an alternate. Good luck!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
I've watched the show and enjoy the time travel aspect. Specifically, it's interesting when attempts are made to change history but it doesn't work out.

As for a character, I like Iona MacTavish, simply because of the person that played the role.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched the show and don't intend to. With time traveling stories, I'm always the nudge who goes, "wait a minute, then that would alter that, and what about that," etc. Big Grin

I do however think that the Outlander cards, especially the hits, are very nicely done. So I guess the best thing I like about the show is the fact that we have cards.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It has not been released in New Zealand yet i used to like the 1990s Time travel series Goodnight Sweetheart starring Nicholas Lyndhurst . Is it the series or the cards that are popular. with that in mind I will reserve my decision until I have seen it

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've watched the first 2 series and enjoyed it. I have yet to start ser 3 so i hope it carries on being good and does not fizzle out like a lot of things do.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I haven’t watched the show yet, but I intend to at some point as I really enjoy time travel stories. So much to watch, yet so little time to do so! Thanks for another great contest!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I love the show and have been watching since day one. Tobias Menzies, playing dual roles, is the best acting on the show in my opinion.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I so need to watch this show. The concept sounds super unique. However, I still haven't even finished Orphan Black yet. Don't tell me how it ends!

Posts: 3 | Location: Denver  | Registered: December 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Watched the first 3 seasons on DVD and have 4th season on order. Like the story lines in both time zones but particularly like the Fraser clan.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Seen the first two seasons. Interested in how the third season apparently set in the USA will stack up. Don't want spoilers but is it still filmed mainly in Scotland posing as USA or has the production actually moved across the pond?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
The fans for this are some of the most passionate out there.

I need to sit down and take the time to watch Season 3.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's on the list, but we haven't gotten to Outlander yet. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen it yet but with Simon Callow and Frances De La Tour in the earlier seasons, I'll probably have a look.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Kennywood! You've won our random draw for the box of 2019 Outlander Season 3. Please email your mailing info to mbible@beckett.com and we'll get that out to you!

Thanks to everyone for playing. Please like all our Beckett and Non-Sport Update social media to keep up with all the news and future giveaways. We have some exciting Retro Box Busters live breaks coming up, including a 20th anniversary of 1999 Topps Star Wars Episode I Widevision and a 30th anniversary of 1989 Topps Batman Series One.

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kennywood! Clap Metal

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Kennywood Dance

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Woo-hoo!! Dance

Email sent!

Thanks!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Nice win Kennywood. Thumb Up

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kennywood. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post