Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Spring Holiday Contest: A box of 2019 Outlander Season 3

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/8937042196

April 16, 2019, 02:15 PM
BeckettBible24
Spring Holiday Contest: A box of 2019 Outlander Season 3
Hey everyone!

It's that time again. We are giving away one box of 2019 Outlander Season 3.

Just leave a comment below and you're entered. Tell us what you like/dislike about the show. If you don't watch it, do you plan on doing so? Or, if there are performers from the show you like, tell us about that! Just anything and everything Outlander.

We will announce a winner on Monday, April 22nd at 5 pm CST. Same rules apply as usual. We'll give the winner 7 days to collect. Otherwise, we'll select an alternate. Good luck!

April 16, 2019, 02:44 PM
Kennywood
I've watched the show and enjoy the time travel aspect. Specifically, it's interesting when attempts are made to change history but it doesn't work out.

As for a character, I like Iona MacTavish, simply because of the person that played the role.

April 16, 2019, 03:01 PM
Raven
I haven't watched the show and don't intend to. With time traveling stories, I'm always the nudge who goes, "wait a minute, then that would alter that, and what about that," etc. Big Grin

I do however think that the Outlander cards, especially the hits, are very nicely done. So I guess the best thing I like about the show is the fact that we have cards.
April 16, 2019, 03:29 PM
piko
It has not been released in New Zealand yet i used to like the 1990s Time travel series Goodnight Sweetheart starring Nicholas Lyndhurst . Is it the series or the cards that are popular. with that in mind I will reserve my decision until I have seen it
April 16, 2019, 03:32 PM
wolfie
I've watched the first 2 series and enjoyed it. I have yet to start ser 3 so i hope it carries on being good and does not fizzle out like a lot of things do.

April 16, 2019, 05:27 PM
aeolus14ummbra
I haven’t watched the show yet, but I intend to at some point as I really enjoy time travel stories. So much to watch, yet so little time to do so! Thanks for another great contest!
April 16, 2019, 06:18 PM
Logan
I love the show and have been watching since day one. Tobias Menzies, playing dual roles, is the best acting on the show in my opinion.
April 16, 2019, 09:23 PM
Batcavelv
I so need to watch this show. The concept sounds super unique. However, I still haven't even finished Orphan Black yet. Don't tell me how it ends!
April 17, 2019, 02:23 AM
hammer
Watched the first 3 seasons on DVD and have 4th season on order. Like the story lines in both time zones but particularly like the Fraser clan.
April 17, 2019, 02:52 AM
Triple-Frog
Seen the first two seasons. Interested in how the third season apparently set in the USA will stack up. Don't want spoilers but is it still filmed mainly in Scotland posing as USA or has the production actually moved across the pond?
April 17, 2019, 03:11 AM
Scifi Cards
The fans for this are some of the most passionate out there.

I need to sit down and take the time to watch Season 3.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

April 17, 2019, 11:49 AM
webjon
It's on the list, but we haven't gotten to Outlander yet. . .
April 17, 2019, 04:37 PM
Raj
Haven't seen it yet but with Simon Callow and Frances De La Tour in the earlier seasons, I'll probably have a look.
April 22, 2019, 10:39 PM
BeckettBible24
Congratulations to Kennywood! You've won our random draw for the box of 2019 Outlander Season 3. Please email your mailing info to mbible@beckett.com and we'll get that out to you!

Thanks to everyone for playing. Please like all our Beckett and Non-Sport Update social media to keep up with all the news and future giveaways. We have some exciting Retro Box Busters live breaks coming up, including a 20th anniversary of 1999 Topps Star Wars Episode I Widevision and a 30th anniversary of 1989 Topps Batman Series One.
April 22, 2019, 11:59 PM
Logan
Congrats to Kennywood! Clap Metal
April 23, 2019, 07:58 AM
silmapco
Congrats Kennywood Dance
April 23, 2019, 08:11 AM
Kennywood
Woo-hoo!! Dance

Email sent!

Thanks!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,